Total Pageviews

Monday, February 14, 2011

The Triple Oxygen Trio


Early to rise. Get the kids breakfast. Dressed. Pick up the house.Oh, yeah, get yourself ready, and the dog, feed the dog. Not to mention the "Where is my (fill in the blank)?" questions you get from the whole family like you have a zip file in your head to reference where THEY put it. And if you don't have kids, insert boyfriend, sister, mother, friends or any other person we tend to put first in our lives.
So, what's my point? And what does this have to do with beauty products? Well, it's Valentine's day. Date night. We are expected to do all these things and then pull it together and look gorgeous in whatever ridiculous amount of time we have left to do so. Our skin is affected by the stress we have in our lives and sometimes we need some extra help.
 The first time I tried these products, I got hooked. An eye mask is not something I would normally buy, but the difference it makes in puffiness and fine lines is incredible. I also saw a difference on my clients,whether they were 20 year old students or 65 year old grandmothers. And the Triple oxygen Mask is like a drink of much needed water for the skin. After I use it, I am no longer dull and uneven. My skin looks and feels radiant. And not just temporarily, it lasts a few days, until I need extra hydration again. Finish with the triple oxygen energizing cream and you will be a new girl! It boosts collagen, so your skin plumps up and the lines look less noticeable. Sounds like a lot huh? Just throw on the masks while you're making dinner or picking up the house and you'll be glowing in no time. Definitely, a much needed do!

Happy Valentines Day!      XX

No comments:

Post a Comment