Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Sally Hansen 14 Day Nail Shield Update


I've gotten a lot of questions about how my nails turned out with this product. It didn't last fourteen days, however it did last seven. That's more than any manicure I have ever had. Also when I removed it my nails were in better shape. The thing I did not like, the color. It almost looked dirty. So I did some searching and it comes in other colors. I am going to try shell next, more of a pink. And for eight dollars and some change, it's also less expensive than any other manicure I have ever had. Word to the manicurists out there, I would pay more if I could get the relaxing experience of the salon or spa. Just sayin'.                                  
So next time you are grocery shopping, pick it up.I love this and totally recommend it!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment