Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Garnier Fructis Style Blow Dry Perfector

I bought this product and it sat in my bathroom for months. My hair is very curly, very bleached, and very dry. And of coarse I want it to be down to my waist and healthy looking. A girl wants what a girl wants. It sat there because it says on the box, do not use if your hair is damaged from bleach. I usually get 300 dollar Keratin treatments on my hair to smooth it out, and those treatments are fabulous! But I thought a college education for my boys could possibly be more important than my smooth hair. So I decided, just do it, how much worse could it be.
Boy am I glad I tried this product. My hair is smooth but still has a ton of volume and it's way shinier than it was even when I air dry it. Your hair by no means will be straight, just more relaxed and easier to manage. The best part, it's around 10 dollars. It is a total do!!
Just make sure everyone is out of the house when you do it because it stinks! The one and only downfall in my opinion. I probably wouldn't bother using it if you have straight hair but wavy to curly girls, the wait is finally over for the perfect treatment. WhoHooo!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                XX

2 comments: