Total Pageviews

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Nars Laguna Bronzer

I am the bronzer queen! I have to have it, everyday. If nothing else, my bronzer is on and poppin'. Unfortunately, it's not Laguna. I want to love it. It's shimmery and perfectly brown in the package, a great presentation. When I pick up that brush and tap even just a little on my face, it's a Jwoww situation for sure. Translation, it's muddy and blotchy and way to shimmery for everyday. There is a client or two out there that look great wearing it. They have perfect olive and flawless skin, not a pimple or dark mark in sight. So unless you look like Jasmine from Aladdin, I would not recommend it. It's a don't.
Sorry Nars! I still love you.

XX

2 comments:

  1. Same thing happens to me. So which bronzed do u love ? ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Bobbi Brown bronzer in Medium. No shimmer, not orange and perfect for everyday. If you want a cheaper version, Rimmel sunbronze is also a great brown color without sparkle! I think if you want shimmer a highlighter is the best way so you can control where it goes. Thanks for the questions!! I love this!
    XX

    ReplyDelete