Total Pageviews

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Sally Hansen 14 Day Nail Shield

Ironically, my first post is about a nail product. I generally ignore my nails because of time and to be honest with a one year old, I just got used to taking a shower in a regular fashion at this point. Plus, if I'm only going to focus on one thing, it's hair in a bun and perfect the skin. Anyway, don't want to get off on a tangent.
This product sounds perfect, nourishes the nails, stays perfect for 14 days and no smudges and chips. Well, the no smudges part is true. It's basically a sticker in different sizes that fit onto your nail, that is pretreated with nail color. The color is supposed to be nude and shiny. Shiny yes, the nude color, eeh. Not in love with the color but it's likable if it stays on and shiny for 14 days and I don't have to touch it. There is no dry time but it did take about 20 minutes to get them on straight and file the excess off. Not a difficult application but a tad time consuming.
All and all it's a do, at this point anyway. I'll let you know in 14 days if the staying power promise is a solid one.

XX

2 comments:

  1. This looks cool! Thanks for ur blog. U rock :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank You! And it is so far one of the coolest products I've used for my nails. It's day 3 and looks exactly the same as it did when I put it on. It's a long way from day 14 but so far I'm a happy girl!

    XX

    ReplyDelete