Total Pageviews

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

NeuLash (Active Eyelash Technology)

I have lash envy and I have it bad. My sons, husband, and most of the people I am around have naturally dark and super long lashes. And as a makeup artist I started noticing that every one's lashes are looking longer and fuller now, even without mascara. So, of coarse, I had to indulge and spend 150 dollars on this product, NeuLash. Well, it works! I have longer, fuller, and darker lashes and when I apply mascara, I don't have to work as hard to get them to look good.
I'm one of those people who is diligent at first and the excitement wears off and I forget to do it. After the initial excitement period, I had already started seeing results. Now, I remember to do it maybe 3 days a week and I still feel like they are getting more dramatic.
Even though it totally works, I am considering not buying another tube because if you get this stuff in your eyes, it burns, even though they say it won't. And on top of that, the skin around my lash line is slightly darker than it was before I started using it. I love my new lashes but I'm still trying to decide if it's worth the cost and the minor side effect. I say minor because no one else noticed the darkness. So, for now, it's a do.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment