Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 10, 2011

Mascara Love Triangle

Mascara. The only product, I think, every girl who wears it, is still looking for something better. The grass is starting to get greener, ladies. I have used L'oreal Voluminous original mascara since the 90's. It's thickening, a bit lengthening and you have plenty of time before it dries to make sure you don't have clumps. In between there has been Lancome Definicils, Dior Show, YSL Volume Effect, goodness me, I could go on for hours. All of these mascaras have good qualities it's just not the total package.
Now, with the trend in Mascara going toward growing and conditioning them and not just making you look good, I have finally found a few good ones that hold a candle to my Voluminous. Laura Mercier, Full Blown mascara, wonderful! The cool thing about it is that it has a hair care technology in it, sort of like a hair gel, that sets your lashes into place so they don't flop midday. It also curls and is super dark.
My absolute favorite right now, Rimmel Lash Accelerator. I've tried so many inexpensive mascaras,Great Lash, Lash Blast, Volume Express, and with the exception of Voluminous, I have never been impressed. Well, there's a first time for everything. I love this mascara! It lenghtens, it thickens, it curls, and the icing is that it has a lash growing complex. Oh, and it's 5 dollars.
So, I am very much looking forward to what future holds for mascara. It's been a very long time since I've cheated on my favorite and it kept my interest. Now that I have an interest in others, I may bat my perfectly primped eyelashes at many more.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment