Total Pageviews

Thursday, February 17, 2011

Loreal Sublime Glow Everday Moisturizer

This product is part of my everyday routine. Clients tell me they have tried an everyday lotion self tanner and they don't like it. If I do a bit more digging I find out it's the Jergens everyday lotion self tanner that they don't like.The Jergens version, stinks, and it had a slightly more orange color. An unfortunate situation, because if they would have tried this first, they could have been very happy!
It does not smell. It does not show up in orange rings on your knuckles, elbows, in between your fingers, or any other dry spot on your body. In fact, I have forgotten to wash my hands after using it and it didn't turn into an embarrassing mess. And somehow it still makes the rest of my skin look more even and a few shades darker than my natural skin color. It will however leave a little bit of sparkle on your clothes but nothing that won't wash off, even a white shirt.
Nothing makes uneven skin tone, cellulite (yeah, I said it), or just sallow looking skin, look better than a self tanner. I find that this gives me all those benefits without being too intense, and without all the upkeep. It doesn't flake off or come off in patches, it simply fades until you do it again.
I've seen it sold anywhere from 10 dollars to 3 dollars. So run out and cure your spring fever! It's a do!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment