Total Pageviews

Monday, March 28, 2011

Roc Eye and Lash Anti-Aging Primer




I have been actively looking for a new eye primer since the day Paula Dorf was pulled out of Nordstrom. I was known to tell my clients they could party for 24 hours and their eyeshadow would still look the same even if they napped in between. I still find Paula Dorf eye primer in small boutiques but I wanted something that was easier to get a hold of.
If you have never used an eye primer, which I know many people haven't. It will change your whole outlook on eyeshadow. Color is truer, pigments seem more evident, and blending is a breeze. Not to mention staying power that can tackle any of you oily eyelid peeps out there. A few good ones (no match for Paula Dorf eye primer, but good) Urban Decay Eye Primer, Laura Mercier Eyebasic in Wheat or Cotton if you are super pale, and Trish McEvoy Eye Base in Bare.
Just when I thought there was no hope to be had, I found a really cool multi-functional product by Roc. I didn't care if my eye primer smoothed out my lines around my eyes, but this does. I didn't have the expectation that any eye primer could ever make my eyelashes seem darker, longer, fuller, but this does. What I wanted was eyeshadow that stayed on and blended well, and it gave that to me too. What a lovely surprise. Here is a tip however, do not use too much, a very thin layer will do it, otherwise, your eyeshadow will crease. I have used it on clients and they raved about how long their look held up.
So thankful I tried this. A bit pricey for a drugstore product at 22 dollars, but if it were sold in a department store it would easily sell for that or more. It's a do for sure!

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment